Christian Protestant Wedding
Christian Protestant wedding at Protestant Christian Church in Lombo or Hotel/ Villa lead by Protestant Priest which is able to speak English. Christian Protestant Priest comes to wedding venue or just do the ceremony at the Church. This wedding doesn’t require much paperwork. Just copy of passport, copy of birth certificate and the couple directly receive certificate of Marriage from the Protestant Church in Lombok.
Christian Protestant Wedding Package at USD 1.395++
- Detailed explanation of all aspects of wedding procession with questions / comments via email or telephone
- Detailed plan of wedding procession
- English speaking celebrant with the Blessing ceremony at the church/ hotel/villa
- Local priest fees
- Donation to the church
- Religious certificate of marriage from the Church
- Document processing to Church
- Full Wedding coordinator assistant and service
- Arrival meeting service with Lombok Wedding Planner to answer questions and familiarize with schedule and liturgy
- Meeting at hotel and church (if required),
- Wedding day presence to ensure smooth procession and handle guests
- Ceremony perform in English
- Basket of Red Roses petal shower
- Photograph during ceremony ONLY file edit & master by DVD/ Flash Disk
Terms & Conditions :
- The above price are excluding Embassy letter CNI ( Certficate of No Impediment ), Venue/Accommodation (Hotel,Villa, etc ), Decoration ( Ceremony and Reception ), Food & Beverages, Sound system, etc
- Subject 21% Tax & Services Charges
- Legal Wedding with additional cost USD 450++.
- Please note that divorced people can not remarry in the Catholic Church, no matter if the previous marriage took place in a church or civil office. Protestant church or civil ceremonies are possible. And for some nationality which has really strict rule from their Country will require additional fee to The Embassy in Indonesia for re- register in their country.
- For Need Civil/ legal require document pls click here
- Copy of passport (both partners) Or KTP for Indonesian
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of decree absolute if divorce
- Baptism Certificate / Certificate from Church notice if you Christian Protestant
- Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse.
- Copy of passport of the two witnesses Or KTP for Indonesian
- 4 Pieces of photograph size 4 x 6 together, the groom in the right side
- Letter of No Impediment of marriage ( CNI ) from your consulate almost in Bali/ Indonesia